For decades now, post-tensioning systems are a tried and tested construction method, with and without bonding. The VSL system used by GPS is being installed in Austria for about 40 years.
However, its application for the reconditioning of structures with external post-tensioning and the use of the “free tendon layout” for prestressed flat slabs is new. At the end of 2007, the VSL tensioning method with and without bonding and for external application has been included in the bmVIT list of CE marked tensioning methods. This means that a tensioning method approved across Europe is available for almost any application.
Our service offer:
- Post-tensioning system VSL F150 F150 for prestressed-steel grade St 1570/1770 and 1680/1860
- External prestressing
- Stay cable system VSL 2000
- Plastic ducts system VSL PT Plus
- Ducts made of in-house produced band steel
- Examination of prestressed supporting formwork
Areas of application:
- Bridge construction with conventional scaffolding, using cantilever construction or incremental launching
- Vessel fabrication, silos, pylons, etc.
- Reconditioning of existing structures with external prestressing
- Prestressed prefabricated compound units
- Prestressed ceilings, also with free tendon layout