Anchor Engineering / Shotcrete /
Anchor – prestressed and slack – are an indispensable method for the construction of slope reinforcements and excavation pits because of their universal capabilities.
By varying the drill method, they can be used in all soil structures. A test program performed according to the relevant ÖNORMEN ensures a safe application even under the most difficult conditions. The GPS shock method even allows the use on the neighbouring ground by dismantling the entire steel tensioning unit.
Soil-nail walls with shotcrete securing – with and without nailing – are suited for the solution of a wide range of problems. Shotcrete walls adjust to any slope gradient and slope form and can be used in practically any soil. Additionally, they can be combined with other elements used in excavation pit securing. The nails can be of any length and installed at any angle. In urban areas, plastic nail may be used as they do not cause obstructions in case of possible excavations. Nail wall heights of up to 20 m can be achieved with appropriate planning. When required, ground nailing may also be done using stiffening pipes.
Our service offer:
- Prestressed flexible wire anchor according to the post-tensioning system Losinger (VSL) as permanent or temporary anchors up to a breaking load of 3,200 kN. This system has been approved by the Federal Ministry of Transportation, Innovation and Technology.
- Completely removable anchor (GPS shock method)
- Soil-nail walls with nails made of steel and/or plastic in combination with shotcrete works.
Areas of application:
- Slope reinforcement
- Securing of inner-city excavation pits
- Anchorage of pylons, cable railway supports, etc.
- Foundations even under difficult conditions